Saturday, October 19, 2013

Haunted Trail Update

I can hope that next weekend has more people come through than what we had tonight.  There were fewer people and a few were not that scared of the trail. We had a few volinters that left their posts and we have no idea where they went, even two who were helping at the 'town' left but we got two back.   Here I am, getting ready to go out the door.
I told every one I have the POX.  it took them a few seconds to recall what the pox was....
 
 
This is Noah. He came to help with the town.  He wanted a mask but there wasn't that many masks and the town people didn't "Need" them as we were just suppose to scream at people.
 
This is me, with my cap on.  Don't I look frightening? 
We had one frightening thing happen, just past the town, one of the guest had an asthma attack. Luckily  I have extra water with me, and the cart so she had a place off the trail she could sit and relax and catch her breath with.  I offered to drive her back the way she had walked but she said she was okay, could someone walk her out and stop them from frightening her. Well, by that time Joan showed up. The word went up the trail quick that there was a problem and she was there quickly.  I suggested that Joan walk her out because she could call ahead of her that this guest was to be left alone.. I heard she got back with her family safe and sound and not the worst.   I guess she never figured a fright would make her asthma act up. 

Billie C.
Smile, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.

Halloween countdown banner

Thanksgiving countdown banner
Christmas countdown banner

No comments:

Post a Comment